Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide –For uploading videos or pictures on this website, you need a Account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Log information – When you access the services of this website via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of us or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
We only shares personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ourselves, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Updating or deleting personal information
When you use the services of this website, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete correct your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
If you would like to request for inquiring, reviewing or making duplications of your personal information, please contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will provide you with that within 15 days after your request, provided that we may extend this period for another 15 days for processing your request with written notice. We may also charge a fee to for processing such request. If for any reason you are concerned with the way we are using your personal information, or would like us to stop collecting, processing or using your personal information or would like us to delete your personal information, please contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will stop collecting, processing or using your personal information, or will delete your personal information within 30 days after your request, provided that we may extend this period for another 30 days for processing your request with written notice.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable laws and regulations, we may not be able to delete, stop collecting, processing or using your personal information in some cases (e.g.: where it is necessary for us to perform an official duty or fulfill a legal obligation).
If you decline to provide, or request us to stop collecting, processing, using or request us to delete your personal information, your account or related services may be terminated accordingly. We will not be responsible for any of your losses arising therefrom and will not be responsible for continuing providing any services or for any damages.
In the event that the personal information which you provide to us is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of your identity, or that it is the result of any false identity or identity theft or is unreal, we are entitled to terminate our service to you. We apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result thereof, if any.